Wendy Bosalavage, President of American Leisure Honored as 1 of New Jersey’s Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs
The Leading Women Entrepreneurs & Business Owners (LWEWorld.com) honored Wendy Bosalavage Thursday evening, December 4, 2014 during their Recognition Event “Rising to New Heights” at the Fiddler’s Elbow Country Club in New Jersey. Wendy was honored as one of the Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs by this organization for her excellence in Innovation, Market Potential, Community Involvement and Advocacy for Women.
GO TO Facebook to see photos and speakers who participated in this event!
American Leisure Bringing “Lifestyle” to the Orion
Orion Chronicles | Summer 2014
A questionnaire polling owner and resident interest in amenities, including the gym, common rooms and activities, was distributed by email and hard copy in the week of May 5. From our 550 apartments in the Orion, there were 70 responses left at the front desk or sent to Halstead. The first 30 to respond were invited to attend a focus group in the Horizon Room on May 14. Of those invited, 17 showed up to voice their preferences for amenities, improvements on the facilities and complaints about matters from general building management to gym and concierge functions to social event interests — like breakfast. Board member Rick Hibberd introduced the key players in the renovations of our amenity spaces and new managers of the gym, pool, spa and common rooms. Gail Hamilton, Vice President of American Leisure, was on hand to lead the discussion. American Leisure is the firm hired to replace La Palestra and manage the full complement of facilities, including the gym, pool and spa, to create and run the social, educational and entertainment…
Plaza Athenee NYC Voted World’s Best Spa
Elle | October, 2013
American Leisure’s Valmont at the Plaza Athenee Spa was featured in the October issue of ELLE (circulation: 1,135,737) in an “Elle-Approved Getaway” story as one of the world’s best spas!
Hotel Plaza Athenee New York City Take a breather from shopping Madison Avenue at the V35 Club, the only stateside getaway to offer luxe treatments from Swiss Alps-based Valmont. TOP TREATMENT: Gotham grime begone. Combine the cellulite-nixing Peaks of slimness treatment with the Precieux L’Elixir des Glaciers facial to feel like a vacationer at a salubrious ski lodge.
American Leisure’s Moroccan Hamman at the Setai Featured in Daily Candy
DailyCandy | October 2, 2013
On any given day, we’d rather be in Morocco. But instead of bemoaning a lack of time/money/adventurous friends, we book an appointment with Manny Ramirez at The Setai spa in downtown Manhattan. As treatment director, Ramirez conceptualized a 90-minute luxurious body detox based on what you’d experience in a traditional hammam, or Turkish bath. And trust us: It transports both body and mind.
If Marrakesh - or NYC - still seems a world away, take these tips for re-creating the retreat in your own bathroom.
- Wendy Bosalavage, President of American Leisure Honored as 1 of New Jersey’s Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs
- American Leisure Bringing “Lifestyle” to the Orion
- Plaza Athenee NYC Voted World’s Best Spa
- American Leisure’s Moroccan Hamman at the Setai Featured in Daily Candy
- Amanda Wells Gives Spa Tips on PopSugar Beauty
- American Leisure’s Valmont Spa at the Plaza Athenee NY Featured in Luxury Travel Review
- Marino: Likes iStar's Moves on Waterfront
- American Leisure Partners with iStar/Residential to Launch Beach Initiative in Asbury Park
- 'Summer Experience' May Bring Bath Houses, Changing Rooms to Asbury's Water Front
- Another Successful Launch by American Leisure
- What Recession? Broken Sound Unveils $13-Million Club Enhancement
- These Doctors Make Condo Calls