Spa Luce Voted City’s Best Los Angeles Spa
City’s Best of Los Angeles | 1/1/2011
The best kept secret is…
The editors at City’s Best voted Spa Luce as one of Los Angeles’ Best Spas and the hotel guests agree! The spa scored 100% on the Guest satisfaction survey for February, March, April and May 2011. Located at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel, this 6,400-square-foot luxury boutique spa managed by American Leisure features personalized treatments, celebrity-inspired pampering and a selective variety of beauty and health products. Since 2008, Spa Luce has catered to wide range of guests including tourists, hotel guests and Los Angeles residents. Product lines offered include Sonya Dakar Skincare, The Somme Institute and Red Flower. Spa Luce also spotlights its signature luxury product line of lotion, body wash, shampoo and conditioner featuring an exclusive scent created by Dr. Sharon Z. Zadanoff, an aromatherapist to the stars who’s clientele includes Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and REM’s Michael Stipe.
Link to the Announcement.
- Plaza Athenee NYC Voted World’s Best Spa
- American Leisure’s Moroccan Hamman at the Setai Featured in Daily Candy
- Amanda Wells Gives Spa Tips on PopSugar Beauty
- American Leisure’s Valmont Spa at the Plaza Athenee NY Featured in Luxury Travel Review
- Marino: Likes iStar's Moves on Waterfront
- American Leisure Partners with iStar/Residential to Launch Beach Initiative in Asbury Park
- 'Summer Experience' May Bring Bath Houses, Changing Rooms to Asbury's Water Front
- Another Successful Launch by American Leisure
- What Recession? Broken Sound Unveils $13-Million Club Enhancement
- These Doctors Make Condo Calls
- American Leisure Recognized as Visionary Operator of Club 515, East 72nd St.
- Setai Spa Wall Street Chosen as One of the 5 Great Spas in the USA