Best Adult Time-Out
New York Magazine, Best of New York 2011 | March 14, 2011
Spa at Plaza Athenee 37 E. 64th St., nr. Madison Ave. 212-606-4675
There are times when an action-packed day is desirable. But there are others when a solo time-out is all but necessary. The new spa at Plaza Athénée hotel is the ideal spot for such an all-about-you escape. Each private suite comes with a dressing room, steam shower, and Zen treatment area. Though there are plans to open up to locals soon, à la carte treatments are limited to hotel guests for now. In the meantime, there’s a day package for respite-needy nonguests. Steep but perhaps worth it for a once-yearly splurge, the $700 price tag gets you all-day use of a Plaza Athénée guest room (with Sferra linens and movies on demand), plus a mani-pedi, massage, and body treatment or facial.
- Plaza Athenee NYC Voted World’s Best Spa
- American Leisure’s Moroccan Hamman at the Setai Featured in Daily Candy
- Amanda Wells Gives Spa Tips on PopSugar Beauty
- American Leisure’s Valmont Spa at the Plaza Athenee NY Featured in Luxury Travel Review
- Marino: Likes iStar's Moves on Waterfront
- American Leisure Partners with iStar/Residential to Launch Beach Initiative in Asbury Park
- 'Summer Experience' May Bring Bath Houses, Changing Rooms to Asbury's Water Front
- Another Successful Launch by American Leisure
- What Recession? Broken Sound Unveils $13-Million Club Enhancement
- These Doctors Make Condo Calls
- American Leisure Recognized as Visionary Operator of Club 515, East 72nd St.
- Setai Spa Wall Street Chosen as One of the 5 Great Spas in the USA