American Leisure Recognized as Visionary Operator of Club 515, East 72nd St.
New York Times Real Estate Section | November 27, 2011
DEVELOPERS in New York City have been trying to one-up one another over the last decade with the newest amenities for their apartment buildings — so much so that many buildings have started to look like cruise ships.
There are state-of-the-art gyms, yoga studios, basketball courts, swimming pools, hot tubs, steam rooms, saunas, climbing walls, golf simulators, bowling alleys, screening rooms, Wii playrooms, pet spas, and lounges with WiFi and kitchens.
Link to the Announcement.
- 'Summer Experience' May Bring Bath Houses, Changing Rooms to Asbury's Water Front
- Another Successful Launch by American Leisure
- What Recession? Broken Sound Unveils $13-Million Club Enhancement
- These Doctors Make Condo Calls
- American Leisure Recognized as Visionary Operator of Club 515, East 72nd St.
- Setai Spa Wall Street Chosen as One of the 5 Great Spas in the USA
- Best Adult Time-Out
- Spa Luce Voted City’s Best Los Angeles Spa
- Reality Check
- 515 East 72nd Street Announces American Leisure as Its New Lifestyle and Spa Management Company
- ‘Spa Living’ Condo to Get New Spa Operator
- Largest-Ever Amenities Package in Brooklyn Unveiled at The Edge