American Leisure Recognized as Visionary Operator of Club 515, East 72nd St.
New York Times Real Estate Section | November 27, 2011
DEVELOPERS in New York City have been trying to one-up one another over the last decade with the newest amenities for their apartment buildings — so much so that many buildings have started to look like cruise ships.
There are state-of-the-art gyms, yoga studios, basketball courts, swimming pools, hot tubs, steam rooms, saunas, climbing walls, golf simulators, bowling alleys, screening rooms, Wii playrooms, pet spas, and lounges with WiFi and kitchens.
Link to the Announcement.
- Plaza Athenee NYC Voted World’s Best Spa
- American Leisure’s Moroccan Hamman at the Setai Featured in Daily Candy
- Amanda Wells Gives Spa Tips on PopSugar Beauty
- American Leisure’s Valmont Spa at the Plaza Athenee NY Featured in Luxury Travel Review
- Marino: Likes iStar's Moves on Waterfront
- American Leisure Partners with iStar/Residential to Launch Beach Initiative in Asbury Park
- 'Summer Experience' May Bring Bath Houses, Changing Rooms to Asbury's Water Front
- Another Successful Launch by American Leisure
- What Recession? Broken Sound Unveils $13-Million Club Enhancement
- These Doctors Make Condo Calls
- American Leisure Recognized as Visionary Operator of Club 515, East 72nd St.
- Setai Spa Wall Street Chosen as One of the 5 Great Spas in the USA